Wicked Bone Club Challange
Join our NFT Multiverse Animation Challenge! Create captivating 3D or 2D animations inspired by the tale of Wicked Bone Club. Bring these eccentric characters and their comical adventures to life as they traverse the NFT multiverse. Let your creativity shine and show us your unique take on this exciting NFT-themed world!
General Rules & Guidelines
- – Respect one another, and do not cause drama. Don’t be an inconvenience to others!
- – No piracy, plagiarism, scams, spamming, advertising other servers, excessive/unsolicited self-promotion, malicious files or discord crashers. Keep it fun and friendly!
- – No NSFW content & keep your language tame. Let’s keep it clean!
- – Use the appropriate channels for your posts.
- – English only.
- – Don’t ask us about making NFTs out of our challenges. We won’t give you permission to make NFTs out of other people’s work, that’s just stealing in our eyes. This is just rule 1 if you think about it
- – Moderators’ judgement is above the rules.
- – Have fun and stay wicked! highest priority!
Basic rules for the Character Design
STICK TO THE THEME
NO OVERLY DISTRACTING ENVIRONMENTS / BACKGROUNDS (KEEP IT SIMPLE TO PORTRAY A STORY)
DESIGN A FULL FIGURE
FOCUS ON ONE SINGLE CHARACTER BASED ON THE THEME (A COMPANION DESIGN IS A PLUS)
ONE DESIGN FOR EACH CHALLENGE
DOCUMENT YOUR PROCESS
WHAT IS OK AND WHAT IS NOT OK
Okay To Do
- OK A full figure of a character
- OK A full figure of a character with a minimal, or not distracting background
- OK A turn-around sheet with a full figure
- OK A full figure + expressions (in a single image)
- OK A poses sheet (in a single image)
- OK Multiple characters that look perfectly identical (very borderline, avoid this if possible!)
- OK Any kind of model sheet that includes a full figure is basically a good entry
- OK A character with multiple heads and one body (counts as one)
- OK Redesigning an already existing character in your own style is usually a good entry
- OK Using digital or traditional media
- OK Colored or black-and-white artworks
- OK Your character drives a vehicle or rides a creature (see ‘Vehicles & Mounts’ below)
Not Okay To Do
- NOT OK Only the head of a character
- NOT OK Only the head and torso of a character
- NOT OK Full figure of a character with a very distracting background
- NOT OK Pornography in your design (definitely out of place here)
- NOT OK Caricatures and portraits
- NOT OK An old artwork already submitted to the contest in the past
- NOT OK Tracing or copying characters from another artist (leads to a permanent ban)
- NOT OK Extreme gore and violence in your design
- NOT OK Racist, political, or religious messages in your design (definitely out of place here)
- NOT OK Explicit/Graphic Nudity (see ‘Nudity’ paragraph below)